Workhorse Series Single and Three Phase Portable Vacuums
Ruwac USA is proud to manufacture the Workhorse Series, single and three phase portable vacuums. Our vacuums are commonly used for general housekeeping, point of source extraction, overhead cleaning and more. These vacuums offer powerful filtration and are continuous duty for 24/7 operation. The manual filter shaker system on this vacuum allows you to clean the primary filter without having to disassemble your vacuum and extends filter life as well as renews air flow. The compact portable design of these vacuums also has a low center of gravity, ensuring that the vacuum will never tip over.
Workhorse Series Single and Three Phase Portable Vacuum Benefits
Ruwac’s single and three phase portable vacuums offer a variety of benefits. These vacuums have a totally enclosed fan cooled brushless motor that allows for continuous duty for 24/7 operation. The 24/7 continuous duty operation makes this vacuum the perfect option for long duration projects and applications. If you are looking for a rugged vacuum that is dent-proof, rust-proof, and crack-proof, look no further. Our vacuums are durable products made from a compression cast composite house that is fully grounded and sealed to protect against static build-up, backed by a lifetime guarantee! Other vacuum benefits include:
• Best filtration in a portable vacuum. Filters submicron dust and lasts a long time. Vacuum will produce more suction for a longer time before any maintenance is required.
• Ruwac’s exclusive multistage MaxFlo turbine produces more suction using less horsepower and has a long-lasting 15,000 hour run time with no maintenance required.
• Powerful operation up to 300 CM for use with heavier materials, multiple operators, longer hose lengths and as mini central vacuum systems.
• Made in the USA with parts that are made in the USA.
Workhorse Single and Three Phase Portable Vacuum Applications
Ruwac’s vacuums are made for a variety of industries and applications. We understand most of our customer’s applications require explosion-proof, durable vacuum cleaners for industrial uses. Some of the most common applications the Single and Three Phase vacuum cleaner is used in are:
• Class II, Division 2 applications
• Zone 22 ATEX applications
• Process equipment that requires continuous duty vacuum.
• Ultra-fine combustible dust in a non-classified atmosphere.
• Wood, Plastic, Food, Non-combustible metal dust
• Firing range vacuums
• Powder coating vacuums
• Bakery vacuums
• OSHA Compliant for Silica dust
• Packaging equipment point of source vacuums
The Workhorse series vacuums are made to withstand combustible dust in a non-classified atmosphere. Entrust your industrial vacuums from Ruwac today for long-lasting, durable, American-made products.
Features and Benefits
- Ruwac engineered silencer system with thermal protection to prevent overheating
- Ruwac exclusive multistage MaxFlo turbine:
- Produces more suction using less horsepower
- Designed for continuous 24/7 operation
- Long lasting 15,000 hr run time with no maintenance required
- TEFC motor for continuous duty operation
- Thermal overload for auto motor shutdown temperature class 150℃
- Magnetic compact starter with IP65 enclosure and 30 ft. power cable
- Fully grounded to protect against static build-up
- Durable compression cast composite housing will never dent or rust — Guaranteed for life!
- Industry-leading MicroClean filtration is 99% efficient @ 0.5 Microns — 3-year filter life guarantee!
- Manual filter shaker system allows you to clean the primary filter without having to disassemble your vacuum
- Easy-to-empty 9 gallon foot-actuated dustpan
- Optional HEPA Maxx and ULPA filtration for air purification
*Specs subject to change without notice
|Single Phase TEFC Motor||110 Volts||1.5 Hp||150 CFM||5.5 Hg"||13 sq. ft.||9 Gallons|
|Three Phase TEFC Motor||208, 230 / 460 Volts||3 Hp||180 CFM||5 Hg"||13 sq. ft.||9 Gallons|
|Three Phase||208, 230 / 460 Volts||3 Hp||180 CFM||5.7 Hg"||13 sq. ft.||9 Gallon|
*Specs subject to change without notice
|35193:||HEPA Maxx Filter|
|25143:||Minihelic for Filter Monitoring|
|34878A:||Retractable Grounding Reel with Stainless Steel Clamp|