For materials requiring the ultimate level of filtration for air purification and keeping workers safe from dangerous contaminants, Ruwac’s DS1221 HEPA Maxx portable vacuum is your solution that takes it to the extreme. Ruwac already builds all of its industrial portable vacuum cleaners using our innovative MicroClean primary filter. At 99% efficient @ 0.5 microns, very few particles get past that initial filtering process, but with the DS1221 HEPA Maxx’s MERV 18 at 99.997% at 0.3 micron rating, clean air return is practically guaranteed while helping reduce the need for expensive primary filter replacements.
As part of our portable Workhorse Series, the DS1221 HEPA Maxx includes a sound suppressed motor for quiet operation and an ultra-rugged carbon impregnated compression cast composite design geared toward point of source extraction, general shop maintenance and continuous operation. All Workhorse Series vacuums are Class II, Division 2 compliant to NFPA 652 and 654 standards.
Features and Benefits
- Finite filtering purifies air
- Compliant to OSHA’s silica dust collection standards
- Industry-leading MicroClean filtration is 99% efficient @ 0.5 Microns — 3-year filter life guarantee!
- HEPA Maxx is MERV 18 at 99.997% @ 0.3 Microns
- Sound-suppressed TEFC motor for continuous duty and quiet operation
- Fully grounded to protect against static build-up
- Durable compression cast composite housing will never dent or rust — Guaranteed for life!
- Manual filter shaker system allows you to clean the primary filter without having to disassemble your vacuum
- Easy-to-empty 9 gallon foot-actuated dustpan
*Specs subject to change without notice
|Motor Rating:||3-Phase TEFC Motor / 3 Hp|
|Voltage:||208, 230 / 460|
|Amps:||7.8 / 3.9|
|Vacuum Rating:||5.7 Hg"|
|Volume Rating:||180 CFM|
|Primary Filter Efficiency:||99% @ 0.5 Micron|
|Primary Filter Area:||13 sq. ft.|
|Primary Filter Cleaning:||Heavy Duty Manual Shaker|
|HEPA Filter Efficiency:||99.997% @ 0.3 Micron|
|Inlet Connection:||2" w/ Aluminum Cast Deflector|
|Housing Material:||Carbon Impregnated Compression Cast Composite|
|Casters:||3" Heavy Duty Non-Marking Double Casters|
|Collection Capacity:||9 Gallon|
|Collection Pan Release:||Foot Lever-Activated Release Bar|
|Power Cable:||30 ft.|