The Ultimate vacuum for water collection & discharge
A better Flood Extraction solution:
The Flood Pro industrial restoration, flood extraction vacuum by Ruwac USA is a wet vacuum that allows you to simultaneously collect, separate and return liquid. Featuring a large collection capacity and a high power motor, this wet vacuum collects and pumps liquids into a 20 gallon capacity at an incredible 38 gallons per minute utilizing a heavy duty on-board discharge pump.
Alongside its unique return pump that allows users to vacuum and pump at the same time without having to stop and empty or remove vacuum parts, the Flood Pro industrial vacuum boasts a wet collection accessory package for easy clean-up during and after flood water pumping applications.
Flood Pro Includes accessories: 32″ Floor Tool and Hose, wand and floor tool
- Flood Extraction
- Slurry Recovery
- Power Washing Waste Recovery
- Restoration Contractors
*Specs subject to change without notice
|Motor Rating:||Power:||AMP:||CFM:||H20":||Collection Capacity:|
|(1) 1200 Watt Motor / 1.6 Hp||110/1/60||12 AMPS||110 CFM||107" H20||20 Gallon Liquid Capacity|
Features and Benefits
- Externally mounted 110 volt vacuum motor, single 110V @ 15 amp power source, 112 CFM @ 107” of H2O.
- 32” front mounted squeegee attachment for wide area recovery.
- 38 GPM Return pump allows you to vacuum and pump at the same time without ever having to stop.
- Spacious 20 gallon liquid capacity.
- Durable “BulletProof” compression cast composite modular housing will never dent or rust – Guaranteed for life!
- 8” bottom discharge for easy cleanout and maintenance, great for Cat 3 water loss.
- 10” Solid rear tires and front locking swivel casters for easy portability.
- Includes a wet collection accessory package and 1.5” discharge hose w/cam-lock.
- Works for extracting water from carpet and carpet padding.
- Made in the USA.