No Power? No Problem. Ruwac’s FRV100 is the quietest air powered explosion proof vacuum available. Our state-of-the-art vacuum venturi incorporates a solid stainless steel venturi with no moving parts rated for continuous duty while delivering years of maintenance free performance and producing the most CFM available in their class.
With over 13 HG” of vacuum and 150 true inlet CFM, the FRV100 explosion proof vacuum is the most powerful of any explosion proof air powered vacuum available. With features and guarantees exclusive only to Ruwac’s explosion proof vacuums, our FRV100 explosion proof vacuum cleaner will provide maximum safety, high performance cleaning, low maintenance costs and easy operation. We guarantee it.
Features and Benefits
- Self certified to the same UL and CSA standards that our electric vacuums are certified to and are categorized under Class I Groups C & D and Class II Groups E, F & G
- OSHA compliant in accordance to CPL03-00-008
- Designed especially for combustible dust situations
Air-powered venturi motor for applications where electricity is not available
Sound-suppressed for quiet operation
- Durable carbon impregnated compression cast composite housing will never dent or rust — Guaranteed for life!
- Industry-leading MicroClean filtration is 99% efficient @ 0.5 Microns — 3-year filter life guarantee!
- Manual filter shaker system allows you to clean the primary filter without having to disassemble your vacuum
- Easy-to-empty 9 gallon foot-actuated dustpan
- Optional HEPA Maxx and ULPA filtration for air purification
*Specs subject to change without notice
|Motor Rating:||Single Stainless Steel Venturi Motor|
|Vacuum Rating:||13 Hg"|
|Volume Rating:||150 CFM|
|Required Operating Pressure:||71 PSI|
|Required Air Consumption:||65 CFM|
|Primary Filter Efficiency:||99% @ 0.5 Micron|
|Required Air Line:||0.5" ID|
|Primary Filter Area:||13 sq. ft.|
|Primary Filter Cleaning:||Heavy Duty Manual Shaker|
|Inlet Connection:||2" (50 mm) w/ Anti-Spark Deflector|
|Housing Material:||Carbon Impregnated Compression Cast Composite|
|Casters:||3" Heavy Duty Non-Marking Double Casters|
|Collection Capacity:||9 Gallon|
|Collection Pan Release:||Foot Lever-Activated Release Bar|
|Approx. Weight:||150 lbs.|