Ruwac’s FRV200 is the most powerful explosion proof vacuum available in the world. Second to none in performance, our state-of-the-art vacuum venturi incorporates two solid stainless steel venturis with no moving parts rated for continuous duty, and delivers years of maintenance free performance and produces the most CFM available in their class.
With over 16 HG” of vacuum and 275 true inlet CFM, the FRV200 explosion proof vacuum the most powerful of any explosion proof air powered vacuum available. Ideal for vacuum applications where the material may be larger and heavy or the use of a 3” vacuum hose is required.
With features and guarantees exclusive only to Ruwac’s explosion proof vacuums, our FRV200 explosion proof vacuum cleaner will provide years of maximum safety, high performance cleaning, low maintenance costs and easy operation. We guarantee it.
Features and Benefits
- Self certified to the same UL and CSA standards that our electric vacuums are certified to and are categorized under Class I Groups C & D and Class II Groups E, F & G
- OSHA compliant in accordance to CPL03-00-008
- Designed especially for combustible dust situations
Air-powered venturi motor for applications where electricity is not available
Sound-suppressed for quiet operation
- Durable carbon impregnated compression cast composite housing will never dent or rust — Guaranteed for life!
- Industry-leading MicroClean filtration is 99% efficient @ 0.5 Microns — 3-year filter life guarantee!
- Manual filter shaker system allows you to clean the primary filter without having to disassemble your vacuum
- Easy-to-empty 9 gallon foot-actuated dustpan
- Optional HEPA Maxx and ULPA filtration for air purification
*Specs subject to change without notice
|Motor Rating:||Dual Single Stainless Steel Venturi Motor|
|Vacuum Rating:||16 Hg"|
|Volume Rating:||275 CFM|
|Required Operating Pressure:||100 PSI|
|Required Air Consumption:||100 CFM|
|Primary Filter Efficiency:||99% @ 0.5 Micron|
|Required Air Line:||1" ID|
|Primary Filter Area:||28 sq. ft.|
|Primary Filter Cleaning:||Heavy Duty Manual Shaker|
|Inlet Connection:||2.75" w/ Anti-Spark Deflector|
|Housing Material:||Carbon Impregnated Compression Cast Composite|
|Casters:||3" Heavy Duty Non-Marking Double Casters|
|Collection Capacity:||9 Gallon|
|Collection Pan Release:||Foot Lever-Activated Release Bar|