Range Vac Bagger – Superior Lead Dust Removal
Ruwac’s Range Vac 220 is a direct bagger industrial vacuum with a sound suppressed motor designed for outdoor firing range use and the removal of harmful, combustible lead dust. With its fully grounded and non-sparking by impact properties, this vacuum ensures that unburned or spilled gunpowder isn’t accidentally igniting.
The health of all employees will be ensured thanks to the Range Vac 220’s secondary HEPA Maxx filtration for air purification and Ruwac’s industry-leading MicroClean primary filter that removes 99% of particles down to and including .5 micron in size. By removing harmful lead dust particles from the atmosphere, employees are able to breathe easier and work in a safe environment absent of continuous exposure to hazardous lead dust. This vacuum’s direct bagger system further safeguards users thanks to its dust-free collection into bagged container.
• Includes Accessories Package #IND202010F
Features and Benefits
- Specially designed for outdoor firing range use and the removal of harmful, combustible lead dust
- Fully grounded and non-sparking by impact
- Industry-leading MicroClean filtration is 99.99% efficient @ 0.5 Microns — 3-year filter life guarantee!
- HEPA Maxx for air purification is MERV 18 at 99.997% @ 0.3 Microns
- Sound suppressed motor for quiet operation
- Durable compression cast composite housing will never dent or rust — Guaranteed for life!
- Manual filter shaker system allows you to clean the primary filter without having to disassemble your vacuum
- Easy-to-empty 9 gallon foot-actuated dustpan
- Includes full accessories package for easy clean-up
*Specs subject to change without notice
|Motor Rating:||(2) 1200 Watt Motors / 3.2 Hp|
|Vacuum Rating:||7.2 Hg"|
|Volume Rating:||210 CFM|
|Primary Filter Efficiency:||99% @ 0.5 Micron|
|Primary Filter Area:||13 sq. ft.|
|Primary Filter Cleaning:||Heavy Duty Manual Shaker|
|HEPA 2.0 Filter Efficiency:||99.997% @ 0.3 Microns|
|Inlet Connection:||2" (50 mm) w/Aluminum Cast Deflector|
|Housing Material:||Compression Cast Composite|
|Casters:||3" Heavy Duty Non-Marking Double Casters - 2 Rear w/ Brakes, 2 Front Swivel|
|Collection Capacity:||9 Gallon|
|Collection Pan Release:||Foot Lever-Activated Release Bar|
|Power Cable:||30 ft. High Visibility Yellow Cord|