Ruwac’s Range Vac 301 is a portable industrial vacuum designed for outdoor firing range use and the removal of harmful, combustible lead dust. Rated for Class II, Div 2 hazardous environments and compliant with NFPA 652 & 654 standards, its fully grounded and sealed properties ensure that unburned or spilled gunpowder isn’t accidentally ignited.
The health of all employees will be ensured thanks to the Range Vac 301’s secondary HEPA Maxx filtration for air purification and Ruwac’s industry-leading MicroClean primary filter that removes 99% of particles down to and including 0.5 micron in size. By removing harmful lead dust particles from the atmosphere, employees are able to breathe easier and work in a safe environment absent of continuous exposure to hazardous lead dust.
Features and Benefits
Specially designed for outdoor firing range use and the removal of harmful, combustible lead dust
- Industry-leading MicroClean filtration is 99% efficient @ 0.5 Microns — 3-year filter life guarantee!
- HEPA Maxx for air purification is MERV 18 at 99.997% @ 0.3 Microns
- Class II, Division 2 compliant to NFPA 652 and 654 standards
- TEFC motor for continuous duty operation
- Fully grounded to protect against static build-up
- Durable compression cast “bulletproof” composite modular housing will never dent or rust — guaranteed for life!
- Manual external filter shaker system allows you to clean the primary filter without having to disassemble your vacuum
- Easy-to-empty 9 gallon foot-actuated dustpan for dustless emptying
- Includes specialty explosion proof accessory package
*Specs subject to change without notice
|Motor Rating:||Single Phase TEFC Motor / 1.5 Hp|
|Vacuum Rating:||5.5 Hg"|
|Volume Rating:||150 CFM|
|Primary Filter Efficiency:||99% @ 0.5 Micron|
|Primary Filter Area:||13 sq. ft.|
|Primary Filter Cleaning:||Heavy Duty Manual Shaker|
|Secondary Filtration:||HEPA Maxx 99.997% @ .3 Micron|
|Inlet Connection:||2" w/ Aluminum Cast Deflector|
|Housing Material:||Carbon Impregnated Compression Cast Composite|
|Casters:||3" Heavy Duty Non-Marking Double Casters|
|Collection Capacity:||9 Gallon|
|Collection Pan Release:||Foot Lever-Activated Release Bar|
|Power Cable:||30 ft.|