Firing Range Cleaning and Lead Dust Removal.
Ruwac’s Range Vacuums are not only equipped with the industries best primary filtration but also have HEPA filters as a secondary Level of Protection from the hazardous lead dust. Manufactured under strict quality control here in the United States, our vacuums are engineered to be the most reliable and durable indoor or outdoor Firing Range solution.
Levels of Protection:
General Housekeeping: Grounded and Non-Sparking
R151H2 w/ KIT #IND202010F
– “Shop Vac Killer”.
– A fully grounded solution for general cleanup.
– Normal everyday use in standard environments.
R201H2 w/ KIT #IND202010F
Conductive Series: Ordinary Locations
C151H2 w/ KIT #IND202010F
– Trace amounts: rare occasional small spills.
– Combustible dust is highly diluted with non-combustible dust.
– Visible airborne dust is not present. Dust is only on the floor and equipment.
C201H2 w/ KIT #IND202010F
Explosion Proof: Class II Division 2
W151H w/ KIT #IND202010F
– Higher concentration of combustible dust in a confined space.
– Visible airborne dust is present sometimes.
– Atmosphere is Rated for Class II, Div 2.
Certified Explosion Proof: Class I, II Division 1 & 2 (for Certified EX Environments)
W151HEX w/ KIT #EXP151510CB
– Pure combustible dust or dust with higher Kst.
– Visible airborne dust is always present.
– If your atmosphere is Rated for either Class I, Class II, Div 1.
Features and BenefitsRuwac stands out against competitors due to the following advantages:
• Durable compression cast composite housing is fully grounded and non-sparking by impact that will never dent or rust
• Industry-leading MicroClean anti-static filtration is 99% efficient @ 0.5 Microns
• Manual filter shaker system allows you to clean the primary filter without having to disassemble your vacuum
• Secondary HEPA Filtration purifies the air is 99.97% @ 0.3 Microns
• Easy-to-empty 9 gallon foot-actuated dustpan for dust-free collection disposal
*Specs subject to change without notice