Whether it be dry walls, metals, plastic or wood you are sanding, the job can produce a great deal of fine dust around your work space that can not only be incredibly messy, but poses a health hazard to those working around the area. This is where your average ShopVac just doesn’t cut it, and where Riwac’s vacuum-assist sanding is your solution to removing nuisance dust clouds and the accumulation of fine dust.
Ruwac offers a variety of versatile, multi-purpose industrial vacuum cleaners for vacuum-assist tool jobs. These vacuums are available in intermittent duty for occasional on and off use, continuous duty for continuous 24/7 use, as well as immersion separator vacuums for conductive metal dust, such as those prevalent within the automotive industry. Best of all, our vacuums can attach to your vacuum-assist tools, meaning that our units give you the peace of mind that fine dust will be removed directly from the point of source before it even has a chance at escaping into the open air.
- Never experience ShopVac burnout again with our industry-leading filtration — 99% efficient @ 0.5 Micron captures fine without the hassle of clogs, and their long filter lives reduce expensive filter changes!
- Multi-use and versatile — For point of source extraction as well as general housekeeping jobs to get to hard to reach places
- For use with vacuum assist sanders as well as welders, trimmers, die grinders, right angle grinders and more!
- Mini central vacuum systems and custom units also available
- Intermittent duty portable vacuums
- Continuous duty portable vacuums
- Mini central vacuum systems
- Immersion separation vacuums