Powerhouse Series Three Phase Portable Vacuums
Ruwac USA is a proud manufacturer of Three Phase Continuous Duty Portable vacuums. The Ruwac Powerhouse Series vacuums have a unique ovular design for improved cyclonics. The compact portable design of these vacuums has a low center of gravity which ensures the vacuum will never tip over. The manual filter shaker system on this vacuum allows you to clean the primary filter without having to disassemble your vacuum and extends filter life as well as renews air flow. Our vacuums are commonly used for point of source extraction, multi-user systems, larger diameter hoses, and longer hose lengths.
Powerhouse Series Three Phase Portable Vacuum Benefits
Ruwac’s Three Phase Portable vacuums offer a variety of benefits. If you’re looking for a vacuum with 24/7 continuous duty, the three phase portable vacuum is your best choice. These vacuums have a totally enclosed fan cooled brushless motor, an easy-to-empty 24-gallon foot-actuated dustpan and a powerful operation. The Ruwac exclusive multistage MaxFlo turbine produces more suction using less horsepower and has a long-lasting 15,000 hour run time with no maintenance required.
If you’re looking for a vacuum that is dent-proof, rust-proof, and crack-proof, look no further. Our vacuums are American made, sturdy and durable products for various applications. Multiple applications are dealing with combustible materials and devices, but our vacuums have a non-sparking component that guarantees there will never be a spark created by impact and are backed by a lifetime guarantee! Other benefits include:
• 99% efficient at 0.5 microns
• Oversized 48 sq. ft. design reduces premature caking and clogging
• Fully grounded to protect against static-build-up
• Easy to empty dust pan with wheels
• Exclusive Ruwac Maxflo turbine which produces more vacuum using less HP.
Powerhouse Series Three Phase Portable Vacuum Applications
Ruwac’s vacuums are made for a variety of industries and applications. We understand a majority of our customers applications require explosion-proof, durable vacuum cleaners for industrial uses. This vacuum is great for picking up materials like paper, plastics and wood pellets. Some of the most common applications the Three Phase vacuum cleaner is used in are:
• Bulk materials
• NFPA compliant for Class II Div 2 Applications
• Non-combustible metal chips
• Process equipment vacuum extraction
• Heavy piles that require larger diameter hoses
• Combustible dust in a non-classified atmosphere
• Aerospace for metal chip collection
• Point of source dust collection
• Multi user central vacuum systems
The DS2 Powerhouse series are made to withstand combustible dust in a non-classified atmosphere. Entrust your industrial vacuums from Ruwac today for long-lasting, durable, American-made products.