With over 30 years of proven installations, Ruwac will customize your central vacuum system with the correct system, vacuum producer, filtration unit, collection container and tubing system for your needs. Our professional engineers will help you meet OSHA and NFPA requirements to present a safe working environment for your employees and properly collect the material in question.
Every proposal is provided with a CAD drawing of the completed vacuum system layout. Whatever your application, we will work with you to provide a cost-effective solution to your vacuuming needs! Reviewing your housekeeping requirements? Let us assist you with a Needs Assessment Evaluation.
Portable Mini Central Vacuum Systems
- Minimizes the added expense of large central vacuum system installations
- Provides localized collection of combustible dusts
- NFPA and OSHA compliant for the safe collection of combustible dust
- Under 8 cu. ft. in internal area; Doesn’t require explosion venting
- Certified explosion proof Class I Div. 1, 2 Group D, annd Class II Div. 1, 2 Groups F and G
- Group E available with the use of Ruwac Immersion separation system
- NFPA Compliant for the removal of large quantities of fine dust
- Fully grounded and sealed
- Up to 1150 iCFM for continuous duty operation
- Oversized 225 sq. ft. specialized pleated filter cartridge
- Available with three collection options: Standard direct drum fill, Rotary Airlock with 55 gallon drum fill, or Rotary Airlock with bulk bag collector